There have been some recent changes to the blog.
- I added a menu item at the top, Other Stuff, which is a page of links to blogs, books, and calculators which have provided use along the way in my pursuit of FI.
- I registered the domain livingafi.com (again). For a short period of time this blog resolved solely as livingafi.wordpress.com but now http://www.livingafi.com also works.
- Old links to livingafi.wordpress.com will continue to resolve. You’ll see the URL in your browser auto-update to the livingafi.com address as you are redirected.
- If you’re using a reader to see updates, it’d be best to follow livingafi.com (the new feed) rather than the old feed. Posts will still be published to both feeds but having to see duplicates is pretty annoying.
- If you’re receiving multiple notifications for new posts, or see any other seemingly site-related weirdness, I’d really appreciate a note about it so I can investigate. Use contact form in the menu or post a comment. Thanks!
- Although today (Tuesday) is my standard publish day, there’s no real content coming out, as I wrote an off-cycle Saturday post instead. Check back next Tuesday 02-10-2015 for the next one.
- If you have anything in particular you are interested in hearing about, drop me a line. Otherwise I’m going to continue to crank out odd bits of ER-related transition-period experiences and challenges.
It feels strange not writing a 10-page monstrosity before hitting publish, but that’s all I’ve got today.