Net Worth at Start: +166K
Net Worth at End (early 2007): +265K
- Nearly 100K year over year growth. When I ran the numbers in mid-January, this figure just about made toughing out the year worth it, despite all of the issues endured.
- 8% growth overall in the market, a gain of about 20K when including dividends.
- Car’s paid off.
- 34K into 401(k)
- 45K of additional saving (IRA contributions, taxable account)
- I calculate that 250K+ in my asset pool means I can go without working for about 12 years at my current annual spend rate. Mind blowing.
- Missed 6K or so of bonus money for not completing my MBOs.
- I’m about to go a full month without pay, since I just quit my job.